Approximately three years ago, micro markets began to appear in offices, on university and college campuses, and in corporate kitchens in the East coast. These mini grocery stores offered delicious, often more fresh and healthy food choices to staff, guests and students.
Just over a year ago, Tassi Vending began offering micro market options to its clients. Why? The micro market is more than just a trend in vending and office snacking – it has become an integral part of office culture and employee satisfaction.
Here is how the micro market works…
- The owner or office manager of a large company contacts Tassi Vending to discuss options for a micro market. If their company employs 150 or more people, a micro market is an excellent option beyond classic vending.
- Tassi Vending coordinates and installs a micro market in the company’s office or work location in less than a few hours.
- Employees, staff, and even visitors and guests can choose from delicious food items including their favorite chips, snack items, beverages, and even freshly made salads, sandwiches, and perishable snacks.
- After making their selection, the employee or guest will scan their choice(s) at the micro market kiosk, which is very similar to the self-checkout line at the grocery store.
- They can pay with a debit or credit card, or deduct from the balance on their Tassi Vending card or sticker.
- The micro market is refreshed on a regular basis by Tassi Vending delivery.
- If the customer or business ever has a problem with the micro market (technological, product, or otherwise), Tassi Vending customer service is quick to help – sometimes even same-day!
- All micro markets from Tassi Vending are even equipped with video surveillance. Should any shortage occur the business is never responsible for any loss .
The micro market system works very well to avoid the common problems with vending machines, such as jams or transaction errors. Additionally, the customer can enjoy a much richer variety of options for beverage , meals and snacking, including fresh foods.
Please contact us to learn more about micro markets for your business!